Marshmellowz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marshmellowz

Forum of Anguswong.co.nr

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maplestory DS Total Joke

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maplestory DS Total Joke Empty Maplestory DS Total Joke Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:29 pm

Admin

Admin

Alot of us know about how the creators of maplestory in Korea are making the step to go hand-held and make maplestory for the Nintendo DS gaming system.

If you are me and work at Gamestop, you would know that the game has been "put off" 9 times in the last 2 years. It was suppose to come out in 2007, but as usual it was pushed back. Gamestop's info was starting to piss me off. I was beginning to think that the info was faulty for many release dates, so I went to one of my best friends, Google =D.

Now if you search around google, 5 different sites I've gone to said that the release has been bumped to '09 for Korea, so about 2011 or so for us.

Why even try now? New systems like the Xbox 180, PSP 2, and so on will be out. DS's will be outdated. I know I didn't list for Nintendo's future product, but i have no idea what it is. All i know is that Ds's WILL be outdated by '11 or '12.

Discuss.

https://dizcuzz.ace.st

2Maplestory DS Total Joke Empty Re: Maplestory DS Total Joke Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:02 pm

dpras222

Noob

lmfso

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum